Tshwane North College for FET would like to invite suitably qualified, innovative, results-orientated and self-driven
candidates to apply for the following permanent posts:
EDUCATION SPECIALIST (QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS)
Salaryscale: R191106 per annum (plusbenefits)
• Matric Certificate plus3-year diploma/degree in Human Sciences or equiva lent
NQF 6 Certificate in Quality Management Systems.
A qualification with Educationasa major isa requirement· In-depth knowledge of the legislative framework, FET Act, Employment Equity Act,
Labour RelationsAct,SETA andSAQA
• Thoroughknowledge of theQMS
• Management,leadership and administration skills
• Report-writing and policy implementation skills
• Communication, financial, procurement and analytical skills
' Practical experience intheapplicationof ISO standards in the publicand/or private sector will be an added advantage.
• Oversee theimplementationof theCollege'sQMS and/or otherqualitymanagementsystem at the College
' Facilitatethe internal recordsaudit in termsof the College's QMS
• Createandrun record integrity checks for QMS and undertake the appropriate follow up actions
• Co-ordinate the activities of all qualitymanagementcommittees
' Co-ordinate training of all staff memberson QMS
• Liaise ExternalQuality Management Institutionsfor best practices
' Ensu rethat records are archived andsecurely stored.
Applications: Applicationsmustbesubmittedon form 283, obtainablefrom anyPublic Service Department, and MUST beaccompanied bya covering letter/motivation, a comprehensiveCurriculum Vitae
andcertifiedcopies of qua lificationsandID. Pleasesenda separateandcompletedapplicationfor each post you apply for.
NB: Pleaseindicate the reference number and position you areapplying for on your application form (283) and post your completeapplication to: The Deputy Director: Corporate Services,
Tshwane NorthCollege for FEr, PO Box 26193, Arcadia 0007 OR hand-deliver to the Central Office at the corner of Pretorius and Potgieter Streets,Pretoria CBD.
Note: • All costs incu rred due to your applicationandinterviewswill beatyourownexpense ' Faxed ande-mailedapplicationswill not beaccepted.
Closing date: Friday, 11 March 2011
Enquiries: MrSimon Lotz, tel.(012)401-1 943.
Pleasetakenotethatcorrespondence will only be conducted withshort-listedcandidates.
If you have notbeencontacted within 3monthsof theclosingdate,please consider your application as unsuccessful.
New comments are currently disabled.